TIPS AND TRICKS
A year of being stranded at home has definitely created time to discover, read and be inspired by so many on social media.
So, I decided to add a special section called Tips and Tricks to the blog. It is kind of a go-to reference for many things around home, food and health care.
1. This article was so informative as I am a big cast iron lover. Taking care of cast iron can be so intimidating for many. Read this and you will love cast iron as a staple for everyday cooking as I do. My favorite cast iron pans are from Lodge Cast Iron. Made in the USA!
2. Love Martha Stewart and her amazing team that work diligently to find content for her blog. So here is something I found funny but could relate to.
3. Always a struggle on how to store an avocado. I am ready to try some of these tips!
4. Regardless of where we live and weather it is always a challenge on how to prevent dry skin. I am always looking for product that is made in the USA, sustainably packaged and humanely tested. This all-over body oil is the first product I am testing and I truly love it. I have had a tube for three months now and have barely used half of it. So, it is definitely worth the $50.00. I use it first thing in the morning when I get up. I apply it all over my hands then on my legs and arms. I let it soak in while I have my morning tea, stretches and read. If I remember, I apply it before I put my gloves on. I am looking forward to trying more of their products. Their website is fantastic!
5. New York Times just published some awesome cooking tips from some top chefs.