I most recently did a little hotel research for friends coming to New York City this summer and thought it would be great to share on my blog. A restaurant update will be next!
If you want to splurge…..my all time favorite is the The Gramercy Park Hotel…it was my go-to before moving back to the city!
Here is a list of chic and reasonably priced hotels:
1. The Time Hotel ~ I have stayed a The Time Hotel in Nyack and it was perfect. Nice size rooms and a great walk-in shower!
2. The Library Hotel ~ located on Madison and 41st which is just a few blocks for my apartment and next to Bryant Park.
3. Refinery Hotel New York ~ This historic building located in the heart of the Garment District was known as the The Colony Arcade Building built in 1912 and the home to the world’s most notable millinery firms. It has an beautiful rooftop bar that has become a desired NYC evening sunset cocktail location.
4. Ace Hotel ~ Hip lobby and small rooms however great location and fun people watching.
5. Archer Hotel ~ rated one of the city’s gem of a hotel. Again in my lovely neighborhood and right next to Bryant Park. The hotel has a beautiful rooftop bar with gorgeous views of the Empire State Building.
6. Bryant Park Hotel ~ Views of Bryant Park and spacious rooms!
7. Wythe Hotel ~ located on the waterfront in Williamsburg, Brooklyn is amazing. And Spring-Fall it is just a gorgeous $2.50 ferry ride to Manhattan. Wythe Hotel which opened in 2012 is located in a 117 year old factory building that has been converted into a chic 70 room hotel. It features a cool rooftop bar with amazing city line views.
Reach out if you would like more ideas of places to stay in New York City!
Love these amazing city hotels. I do remember staying at a awesome flat on Park Avenue.